Saturday, January 20, 2007

Making Money with Online Surveys

Alright, i figured i would start the posting about something i really know a lot about, paid online surveys. Whats the deal with all of these online survey sites: i'm sure most of you have seen some of this verbiage for example:

"Get paid to take online surveys and make from $5 to $75 each, or more!

Get paid to participate in focus groups and make up to $150 an hour!

Get paid to take phone surveys and you can earn as much as $120 an hour!

Get paid to try new products (and keep the free products too)!

Get paid to preview new movie trailers for $4 to $25 an hour!

and it doesn't matter where you live, or who you are - you can do it too. I've shown 1000s of people all over the world, in over 50 different countries, how to get paid for their opinions.But let's get one thing straight right off the bat. I'm not going to lie to you and say you'll make $150 an hour all day every day, or make $10,000+ every month - because you won't.... but when you can make up to $150 an hour you don't NEED to work that much!"

O geeze, i might as well quit my job. Has anyone had any success with these?? I will let you all know of my experience. These surveys aren't new or anything, Marketing firms all over the world have always been paying people for they're honest opinions on products. Some of the real common sites out there are Synovate Research, NPD Online Research, Opinion Surveys, Viva Research, Consumer Opinion, SurveySpot, Survey Savvy, Your 2 Cents, Nielsen NetRatings, e-Poll, GlobalTestMarket, ECN Research, and tons and tons of others. Basically you visit the site and sign up as part of the test panel by giving some general demographic data and an email address. Based on your demographics, you will then be contacted, via email, to fill out online surveys that apparently pay a bundle.

I signed up with just about every survey site out there and the truth of the matter is, yes, i have made a tiny bit of money, but it has been quite a time commitment. Basically on average you will get anywhere from $1.00 to $3.00 per survey completed and each survey lasts from 20 to 30 minutes. Not exactly $150 an hour.

To make matters worse, there are actually sites out there that make you pay for their supposed, "special pool of survey research companies." These sites such as SurveyIncomeSystem, SurveyScout, SurveyAbsolute, and BestPaidOnline Surveys make you pay money, sometimes up to $39.99 to get their list of survey companies that are very easily available to find free of charge.

I would have to say that out of all the survey sites out there i would have to say that surveyspot.com is the only one that regularly sends me surveys that pay out on average of $3.00. So far in the past 5 months, i have made about $90 bucks, not exactly $150 an hour!

Let me say again that these are my own opinions, if anyone has had any other experiences, let me know, i am open to absolutely anything and everything. Alright, i'm sure there will be plenty more to post about this topic.

regards,

David

1 comment:

Kira Roza said...

My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: 247officedept@gmail.com thank you.